Hello and welcome to the South Birmingham Scooter Club website.
Best turned out Club …Strictly Scooters 2013, WOT Rally 2016, Phoenix Nights 2o17
Due to COVID restrictions the club will not be meeting up until further notice
Updates will be posted on here
Thank you…stay safe
- We meet every Thursday night between 7.30- 8pm at The White Swan Pub, Alcester Rd, Wythall B47 6JG – mid way between Becketts Farm Island and the Maypole island (see map on contact us page).
- All Thursday night rideouts will be departing from The Swan at approx 8.15pm unless stated otherwise (see Club Rideout page)
- The club has roughly 90 active members and is growing and has a no rules policy other than you must ride a Lambretta, Vespa or traditional motor scooter ..Scomadis and Vespa GTS are welcome.
- If you fancy a pint and a chat about the old times, the new times and anything else in between come and join us.”
- Anyone wishing to join the club will be requested to do a few rideouts/rallies with us and attend regular club meets before a decision will be made regarding membership.
Follow us on Facebook (Friends of South Birmingham Scooter Club)